daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Friday, September 26, 2008

Could It Be But A Mistake?

I try very hard to keep up with life, the whole living my life to its fullest thing, but lately I feel like everything that I do or seem to try a accomplish just does not have that feeling of fulfillment. Could it be that I didn't give my 100% or has my standards just increased? Either way the sense and feeling of failure to accomplish and not being able to achieve something just kills me inside. I feel downgraded and as if I no longer have a purpose. Why does everything I do or every effort I put into accomplishing something just goes up in smokes? The worst part of it all is thinking you have done your fair share but results just aren't as satisfying as you wanted it. I know that everything happens for a reason but somethings are just so unknown and keeps you guessing if what is happening is nothing but a joke played by God himself. I start to wonder if there is anything left in this world that is at all sensible. So, as I wrap up this post, I do not wish to live a life that is nothing but failure and meaningless activities, instead I hope to find something in this big old world that needs me. Unlikely as it may be but that is life, it is not it until you've live through it. What do you think? Well, my trials ended yesterday and ya, it went not great. But the upside is, having been through that, there is only one more thing that I can do, study harder for SPM.

Keep looking :)

1 comment:

Philip Lee said...

Jared

Was on someone else's blog and surfed into yours. Philip, super senior from CF camp. Impressed by your deep thoughts, but do lighten up at your age. Bible says ... in all things be thankful. As you seek to thank Him more and more, you will find meaning in the greater scheme of things, thus more fulfilment, direction and joy. Though, patience play a big role in this pursuit. I used to blame myself as CF President for the miserable numbers of just 20-30 members in CF, yet God decided to bless me with the joy of seeing it grow to 200-300 after more than 10 years of graduation.

http://daddyparentingtips.blogspot.com/