daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lucky I'm In Love...

There's never once that I think to myself, "Wow, my life is an awesome one." I guess most people are never satisfied with their life or what they have. Many times I go on and on about my 'miserable' life and how tragic my fate is but I never stopped to wonder about the worst things that could have happened to me. So in a way I am spared from worse things but still suffer the bad. I do think that my life is pretty awesome, sure I don't enjoy expensive luxuries, drive nice cars, wear designer labels and I am rather unknown to the world, but hey, I am alive, healthy, have some pretty nice friends and an average lifestyle. So this is me loving my life, of course that doesn't mean I am satisfied and will stay this way forever, but I am living it the best I can. Are you?

Keep looking :)

No comments: