daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Being Comfortable

There's always something that everyone wish they had or can do. Whether it is a skill or an achievement, there is a definite thing each person wants in their lives. I've always wanted to be that guy everyone notices or would want to be around with or talk to. I guess i just lack that outgoing, likable personality. So throughout most of my life, I've never been really comfortable with just being me. I always try to fit in and be truly accepted or at least to know that there's one person out there who notices me. I guess sometimes I lose myself pretending to be someone I'm not just for people to know me. You can say I lack attention. But I recently noticed that no matter what I do, I will never be really noticed as me unless I stop pretending to be someone I'm not. It's never easy to feel alone even when in a crowd or feel invisible right in front of people. The only thing one can ever do is just be yourself and be comfortable by being you. Who cares if you are alone now, stay true to yourself and sooner or later, someone will notice you for who you are.

Keep looking :)

No comments: