daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How Would One Think It Would Be?


It's never really something one actually things about unconsciously but it does happen. I realize a lot of people do this, processing what you are thinking before speaking. A lot of times I find myself speaking what I think but not really figuring out what will happen. And most of the times I'll regret saying it or thinking in my head, "darn it, i should have said.... instead." I guess it's something we do in the spur of the moment, I don't think it's wrong but somehow I feel a little foolish or dumb for saying them.

These couple of days have been real interesting. Since my SPM ended, my days have been spent in an office working my butt off. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that tough but it was challenging. I had to deal with the long hours, freezing air-conditioning and a supervisor that is really 'encouraging', nah, she's a great person to work with. Topped with a good pay and rather interesting colleagues, it was a truly great experience. Even though I worked for only 8 days, it was one of the best 8 days, did I mention they pay pretty well? Anyhow, it was my last day today. I guess working all my free time away isn't going to be what I want to be doing. I will be instead packing my remaining days I have with friends and me time before I get posted away for NS.

Keep looking :)

No comments: