daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Living My Life Freely

No rules and no plans. Sounds like a great life right? For me, taking risks and being spontaneous just isn't me. It's the fear of looking ridicules that just stops me from being wild and carefree. But the feeling when you do something so crazy, just doing whatever that is on your mind and not thinking much about it, well it's just the best feeling in the world. I find that sometimes I let my insecurities get the better of me, maintaining my sensible image is rather important but by doing that I feel like I lose out on life and its excitement. My character is something I feel is sometimes dull and uninteresting. Sad but true, I really need to be out there doing fun stuff, and learn to enjoy my life.

Yesterday, roaming around Sungai Wang and Pavilion was surprisingly fun, tiring but fun nonetheless. Walking aimlessly looking for nothing really. But it was fun looking at the interesting stuff around. KL, it is really awesome to be in, not the same feeling as when in PJ.

The roads are pretty confusing and honestly really messy.
But the city feels really wide and open and is very inviting.

It is colourful and bright, never dull. The creative designs in it just marvels you.
Lights everywhere, it just brightens up the atmosphere.

Getting back form KL wasn't that bad, leaving at the right time, it only take 30minutes, more or less. Later that night I had dinner with some friends from school. It wasn't anything fancy but it was an important occasion. I'll be leaving for NS soon so I may not be meeting my friends anymore for sometime, especially for Wenxian, who will be heading back in 2months time when I'm in NS. Our dinner went from normal to crazy. Causing commotions and 'noise pollution' around places. We went shop hopping around ss2, from Island Cafe to Swensen's and the to KFC and lastly to a coffee shop. It was all because we were wanting different things and was very insanely mad. Nah, probably just hungry, but it was a fun night altogether.
Keep looking :)

No comments: