daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hurry Up Already...

Waiting for something to pass is really not as easy as it seems. Time, for example, passes by fast when you look back but when at the present it seems as though it stands still. I don't exactly enjoy the moment of waiting, it's nerve wrecking and stressful. I can't wait for my exams to end but I am also afraid of what will happen after school life. You know that feeling where you get all excited about doing something and you've even planned it out in details but at the end it does not go through. That's how I feel right now, all my plans on travelling and going places after secondary school doesn't seem like it's possible any. Either way, I still can't wait for next year. I am still waiting for my letter from PLKN, don't know why, but I do hope for it to come soon. For some reason I have this urge to just want to vacate my life and just do something different and fun and I want that so bad, even NS is sounding funner than it is. right now I'm like in the midst of my SPM, it will end pretty soon but the waiting is still bad. Freedom, come to me!!

Keep looking :)

No comments: