daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life Must Go On

Ever wonder what it would be like to just do whatever you want without having to face its consequences? That, to me is the must amazing thing one can actually experience. To me, life is just a constant journey that never seem slightly interesting. I find that things that happen are just so common and ordinary. I sometimes just wish that I would experience something so amazing that no one else have. A happening that is only meant for me but wishes are dreams, something in your thoughts and aren't always meant to be brought to reality. I would want to have at least a fraction of what real life has to offer. To be honest, the whole riding along with life and waiting to see what it brings is not exciting anymore. Taking control of my life, stewarding it, that's what I must do now.

Keep looking :)

No comments: