daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Monday, May 3, 2010

Turn The Lights Off...

If you haven't already realize, my blog is kinda dead, I know I should update it more often, but I'm honestly not inspired anymore. BUT... This post is kinda out of the ordinary, so I have to blog about what happened last night. After work, my colleague and I went for a movie, Iron Man 2! Yea, the movie was, Action packed. So, what happened was after the movie we headed back to the car. I am currently driving this really old tank @Volvo. It turns out that I forgot to turn my headlights off. YES! My battery died, I couldn't even get the door to unlock, had to manually use the key and turn it (the alarm went off and I almost died of stress). We tried many methods, like pushing the car to give it a start. But it was a failure. Screw that, I was tired and pissed and sleepy. It killed the mood that night. I kept praying, begging God for some miracle or a way to get over the situation. Praise God, He answered my prayers. Two awesome guys with a Ford Ranger were there and we asked for help. Amazingly the driver had a jump start cable, which he so magically pulled out from his back seat. It was as if he was prepared or knew someone would need it. It was truly an amazing coincidence, but I do believe that God was real and at work then. That incident left me shocked and amazed. My colleague and I were like stunned with joy at the miracle :)

Praise the Lord, Amen :D

No comments: