daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Friday, March 26, 2010

Love is More Than A Four Letter Word

Ah yes, the ever relying, ever strived for, what everyone dreams of and hopes for, and searches all their life to find it. Yea, it does happen to everyone ones in a lifetime. I love a lot of things (yes, love is not only regarded to another person), music, movies, tv shows, money, people... etc. The level of love for each does differ but, there's always a dilemma when it comes to love, something I call, Self. When it comes to love, you will naturally end up thinking about yourself.

True love is being selfless... True, but no one can truly say that they have true love. I for one have been rather selfish. Yes, I admit. Most often I like to put my feelings and considerations first before anyone else. I apologize if at times I put anyone down for my benefit. I do it sub-consciously and I do regret the feeling after. At the end of the day, I don't think that you can love someone and not care about yourself, c'mon even the reasons for loving someone isn't selfless...

I know that sometimes one can love so many things at one time. Is that wrong? I don't believe so, loving and being loyal is a whole different topic all together, but then again when it comes to loving a person, you must be faithful and loyal. I hate the feeling that I have been disloyal to God lately. I do stumble at times, and this here is my confession. It's hard to stay focussed to one when there are so many other distractions out there. I just gotta work harder at it. My ultimate goal is to live my life for His purpose after all...

On another note, is it ever too early to start looking for love? I keep seeing everyone around me hooking up or coupling. Yea, I find it rather weird, cause for me, I really don't find the reasons for dating. Hmmm, yea, I should start maturing now. I do sound like a little kid don't I? My colleagues think I look too kiddish and innocent... T_T I hate me... But that ain't entirely bad lar. Just that at most times, it's bad. :(

Anyway, that's just my short take on the L word. I guess I'll learn more about it in the years to come, and hopefully when love walks in, music and movies will not be it.

:)

What happened in the day? Well, I personally loved today and tomorrow (friday). :) I'm sorry, it's midnight, but its still the 25th to me. Moving on, today was great cause my advertising class ended early :) So, joy to us all... And yea, we had mass comm tutorial... Cool stuff :) We watched a movie, Shattered Glass. What I learned? Journalism ethics. Keep that in mind... It was a rather interesting movie that really keeps you thinking... YES! And tomorrows Comp Graphics class got canceled! I finally get a whole day of nothing to do :) But I shall be a good boy and start on my assignment that is due in 2 weeks... :)

peace ya'll ;)

No comments: