daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Friday, May 22, 2009

Calling For Help From Above...

Guidance... Everyone needs a little help from people once in awhile. Talking about my personal life is not what I do best but sometimes it's necessary, I guess I just need time and the right person, with the right opportunity...

*gasp* every time Saturday comes I feel so unenthusiastic, my zeal and joy just evaporates into thin air. Why do I put myself into this trouble? Why am I even still stuck in this even when I think it's wrong? Can one actually serve God without wanting to or feeling it? I don't think this is my calling at all... I need a break, I need to figure things out...

To a lighter note, work has been, A-Okay... well apart from feeling like I've been through hell at the end of the day and waking up to it all over again the next morn. I do feel very restless once in awhile in the office and definitely am bored most of the time. I can't seem to get used to the environment and the office hours. Its complicated what I'm feeling now, in one hand I know that this job is very benefiting to me, but on the other, I feel very lifeless... How can this be? Bah! I need to enjoy my life, my youth... For now, I'm just persevering and keeping my patience.

Keep looking :)

1 comment:

Philip Lee said...

Jared,

Just a word of encouragement. I felt the same for 5 years, and when my patience was running out, and my boredom was bordering close to sin, God took me out and place me where I thrive best. Was the 5 years necessary? Was it because I have not done something right or done something wrong? It does not mattter anymore, as I know God has been with me all the way, even when it did not seem that way sometimes. Give thanks and maybe the journey gets better.

Philip
http://daddyparentingtips.blogspot.com/