daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Friday, May 22, 2009

A Grand Finale!



It was the battle between two Idols, the hardcore rocker vs. the underdog of the competition... What else can I say, it was really an unexpected win for Kris Allen.
Ok, so it wasn't probably the best finale show but it was nonetheless entertaining. I loved the opening performance of So What by the top 13, awesome! And other performances like the one with Jason Mraz and especially the BEP... Overall it was a good finale, I think the highlight of the evening was when Adam and Kris performed We Are The Champions with Queen! So anyway, kudos to Kris for winning but I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more of Adam Lambert!! Rock On Adam!
Anyway, I received this email which was circulated to everyone in the office earlier today subjected: minor office matter... These were the contents.
Dear Mr Liow and all,

I don't think we have any more toilet paper. We are down to our last 2 rows, one each in each toilet. Just to let you all know, in case you are stuck in a predicament during your 'big or small business'. ;o)

Mr Liow, Soh Kheng is not around, so I don't know who is responsible to replenish the office stock.

Thanks.

Shen
I just thought it was pretty hilarious... Anywho, It was a fun day. Had lunch with 2 of my colleagues, which for some reason are the ones I eat with most days. So yea,...
Keep looking :)



No comments: