daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Another Day

Ok... So I haven't been blogging lately and well, my bad. It's just really not in me these days to just sit in front of the com and type myself away. Well since it's been awhile and most probably do not know me anymore, I have decided to fill you in with a little bit of whats happening in the life of Jared Ow.
To kick it off, I have been back from NS for almost 2 months now and I must say that I am SO glad to be finally back. Not that NS was terrible, it was in fact quite the opposite. For me, enjoying the company of new friends was what kept me sane. I naturally hated the classes they had there, it's as if being in high school wasn't enough. I generally did had an awesome experience, one where I learned to challenged myself, being constantly in the mind-over-matter battle.
Fast-forward two months, I am now currently working at law firm in Damansara Perdana. It isn't as amazing as it sounds but did get to learn a lot, on paperwork, filing, typing, organizing and also a little self discovery, like I will never be a lawyer ever and reminding me how I hated desk jobs. But it's not something I complaint. My colleagues are very helpful and nice, even the boss has the best interest in all of us. This is one reason that is keeping me busy.
Well, if you were just wondering, "isn't he suppose to be studying?", the answer is, not yet. I have not decided on what I would like to study and well honest not ready to. Why go right ahead to something you're going to do for the rest of your life. Inspiration 101, do something that is just out there... Your career can wait...
Keep looking:)

No comments: