daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Monday, May 25, 2009

Nothing Seems Right, Right?

I have no clue what to do anymore... I just want to escape away to place far far away... Can I just live a life free of hassle and troubles? I want to... Where do I go from here... Suggestions anyone?


The other night a couple of my friends and I went for the Music Central. The main feature was Tim Hughes... An awesome night I must admit, eventhough it was only like 4 of us, but the naght was spirit-filled and had a very amazing atmosphere.

this is a very bad picture... but the only one we took that night :D

People out there, please don't be so dead with life. Focusing on studies and work alone is not cool. You're only young once, live your life!! All I can say is balance.

Keep looking :)

No comments: