daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sleepy, BUT I need to get things done....

Oh God, I can't believe I've been staying up till 2am these pass few days. YES even now. God, I swear I could just die, but I shall be strong and continue to press on to get through the day. My life's an irony I tell you. Why do I say so? Well, it's maybe cause I'm selfish, that or maybe life just like to play around with me.

I'm currently stuck in a dilemma. I find myself not being able to work enough. On one hand I love that I have a little more chill time to just be able to relax and maybe do some work, but on the other hand, I suffer financially. I squeeze my wallet for enough dough to help me survive a month. Yes, I do not like to save. Like I've always said, the main purpose of me working is for me to be able to enjoy going out, buying things whenever and not worry about asking or begging from my parents. Then again, it's not as if I don't want to work, it's the fact that my classes always get in the way of me working. For now, at least, I should put my priority to my studies. God help me.

Another thing is, with reference to the above, I have been really lazy lately. With work ending so late, I get up late as well, practically just enough time for me to wash up and head to class. Yea, that's screwing up my life. I need time to focus on my assignments. I'm so way behind everyone and the pressure is getting to me. It's frustrating to know that you have to get something done but whenever you get the motivation or when you're finally in the right mood to do your work, other things obstructs you. Yes, like work, for me. Nowadays, use any free available time I have to go online and watch korean dramas.

I know that I'm in a crunch for time, but please just leave me be :( I want my work done a.s.a.p. as well. All I can do now is just pray real hard for His mercy and grace and hope to Him that he'll give me the strength and self-control I really need :)

I need a balance in life. And money, more and more of $$ :)

No comments: