daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08

What an incredible date. It is a great date with incredible happenings. So what's so significant about today?

1. Olympics Open.



It's pretty cool to have an opportunity to experience and watch such a great event that doesn't come by often.

2. CF Annual General Meeting.

It's official. I'm finally done with all my extra curricular activities. In some ways I'm sad, but in most I'm glad that the burden and responsibilities are now over and gone. I'll still be around for CF no doubt. But just the fact and knowledge that I don't have to be depended on is a real joy. I was really glad to be appreciated so well. I guess that after all the stuff, being a vice president and all, it's good that we were all deeply acknowledged. I truly thank God that CF really gave their all today, through the worship and supporting of the new committee. I guess there is a plan and a purpose for everything.

Keep looking :)

No comments: