daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Sunday, August 31, 2008

MERDEKA!

Wow! 51 years of independence. That's something huh? Well, I can't just leave the blog with my previous post, without celebrating an occasion like this. Truly amazing that Malaysia has continued to live in harmony, of course with some glitches, but at the end of it, it is magnificent how we have such freedom and life here in Malaysia. Honestly with the increase of economy, Malaysia is like one of the best places to be. Everywhere else is so not affordable now. Besides, only in Malaysia, food can be gotten 24-7. I think the best thing about Malaysia is the food. Followed by the sensible phone charges and SMS rates. All in all, I am proud to be a Malaysian. With that said, it doesn't mean that I am patriotic, far from that in fact. Anyway, SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA YA'LL!

Keep looking :)

No comments: