daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beyond the Naked Eye

Have you ever felt that sometimes life is just so complicating. Why can't we just live a life that is easy and stress free? I used to think that my life was at its worst and that it couldn't go downhill anymore. I was dead wrong. After living through the many ups and downs of life, I can only say that ones life is honestly not as bad as you think it is. Reflecting back, I did over react a little and tend to overlook all the great blessings I had. I guess without the challenges I have faced I would never be who I am today and now I can be more appreciating of the things in my life. Well, now for a slightly lighter part. These are a few fun moments shared with friends.





Sometimes life gets the better of you. That's what friends are for.

Keep looking :)

No comments: