daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feeling Good

"Birds flying high, You know how I feel,
Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel,
It's a new dawn, It's a new day,
It's a new life, For me,
And I'm feeling good..."

Awesomeness doesn't happen naturally, so to say that my life is awesome is probably not right. I'm not kidding when I say that I don't exactly have a good friend character. I'm probably the worse friend you can have. But not necessarily someone you can't hang out with. I know I have the tendency to be controlling and maybe sometime demanding but all these years, somehow when needed, people still stick around me. I try to not give up friendships that have been made over the years, but it's not easy to stay in contact or meet up, given the varied situation everyone is in. Nowadays everyone is so caught up with their own lives and too busy to be able to meet up. I'm not complaining, well, a little, but I guess it's different for me since I am not studying yet. But I am working hard to keep the friendships I have alive.

Every now and then I randomly contact people via facebook mostly, and it's getting pretty awesome to just send messages to some people you haven't seen in months or years. I realize how different some people are now and well, I guess growing up does that to you.

Last night, after work I went out with a couple of friends for a movie. It was I guess fun for me, considering how lifeless I feel now working. Like they say, all work and no play makes one dull. Forgetting everything and unwind... That has got to be the best thing to do...

Stay Alive.

Keep looking :)

No comments: