daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Friday, June 5, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

"Either way I found out, I'm nothing without you."


Having people around you is always good. I never really had the balance of me-time and time spent with friends. Either I am spending too much time out there or at home by myself. I guess I do keep to myself more often than necessary, it's not that it's wrong or bad, but I think it caused me to be a little social-deficient. I do have friends but somehow we just drift apart and for some reason lose that close friendship. I hate that there isn't anyone that I know for like 10 or more years, not a lot at least, and honestly there is no one that is close to me enough to just really talk without my walls up. I do have good friends and am thankful for their company, but is that enough? Why do I shove people away?

I have been hanging out with a few good friends and have been reconnecting with old ones. Even though it's hard, with their studies and all, but it's all worth the time. I know that I kinda hate their college life and my work hours, but some sacrifices are worth it.

This week, for me was a little above the average of my everyday life. I took leave on Wednesday to have a CG outing with my members, ok so I wasn't thrilled either, but it was something that needed to be done and truth be told, they did behave themselves. I don't know why or what changed, maybe it was the talk with my zone leader but it did make things a little better. Well, kids will always be kids. Hopefully this continues, otherwise, who knows how long more I can take staying with the CG.

To a clearer future and better friendship, do not miss any opportunity you have.


Keep looking :)

No comments: