daily babbles...

in need of money... :(

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Having Fun

Tired and delusional... That was how how I felt waking up this morning. I literally felt as though I just woke up in the middle of the night. Even though I had at least 7hours of sleep, I still didn't want to get out of bed. Unfortunately for me, sleeping in is not an option for now. Work work work... Sigh, apparently that's my daily routine for now.

Yesterday was the awesome-est day I have had for a really long time. After work I went to the gym with Choonyee, Eilyn and Waisan. So it was that we just did crazy insane stuff that made us laugh and laugh till we got cramps. Maybe it was the air, but the four of us had a blast working out, taking pictures and fooling around. Later we were joined by Shujian, we were heading to Steph's house after gym. steph just got back from YWAM, Australia...

Anyway, we all had fun catching up and doing silly stuff, in the gym, in the car, on the way to steph's house and probably everywhere in between. It was a really fun night.

All the laughter from last night must have exhausted me today. Hopefully I will make it through the day. On another note, Transformers is a no go for me... Sadly my friends changed the timing, and I can't make it in afternoons... Crap job. But I shall not complain much as I'll be heading to Japan!, Sunday night! Really am looking forward to this trip/tour... Hopefully it will be fun.


Keep looking :)

No comments: